Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
NAMYANKA PERFORMING ARTS TRAINING CENTER
STATEMENT OF FAITH/BELIEFS
We believe the Bible to be the only inspired trustworthy, and true, without error, Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17
· We believe that there is only one God who eternally exists in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; Matthew 3:16-17; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
· We believe that Jesus Christ is God, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His death that paid for our sins through His shed blood, in His body resurrection in His ascension, rising up to the right had of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory. (John 1:1; Matthew 1:18,25); Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 9:15-22; I Corinthians 15:1-8; Acts 1:9-11; Hebrews 9:27-28)
· We believe that acceptance of Jesus Christ and the corresponding renewal of the Holy Spirit are the only paths to salvation for lost/sinful mankind. (John 3:16; John 5:24; Titus 3:3-7)
· We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit who lives within and guides Christians, so they are enables to live godly lives. (John 14:15-16; John 16:5-16; Ephesians 1:13-14)
· We believe in eternal life, and that through belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God, we spend eternity with the Lord in heaven. (Matthew 25:31-46)
· We believe that our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit, and we are not our own. We are bought with the price of Jesus Christ. (2 Corinthians 6:19-20)
· We believe God’s design for sexual intimacy is to be expressed only within the context of marriage. God instituted marriage between one man and one woman as the foundation of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; I Corinthians 6:9-11)
· We believe as dancers for the LORD that we are chosen, anointed and appointed by God. (John 15:16; Ephesians 2:10; James 1:17; Exodus 35:10; I Corinthians 12:5-6; I Peter 4:10-11
· We believe that dance has been restored to the Body of Christ because God promises to restore all things He created. All things are created by Him and for Him. Everything must be restored prior to the return of Christ. (Hebrews13:5; Colossians 1:16-20; Revelation 4:11; Acts 3:21; Amos 9:11-15
· We believe that we dance because we are commanded in the Word of God to do so. (Psalm 149:3; Psalm 150; Jeremiah 31:13)
We provide classes in dance technique, choreography, and workshops on the appropriate use of dance in ministry. Namyanka serves the Baltimore community and membership ages range from age 3-adults.